Sarge on libretto110ct

Hi, Digby, Kevin!

Thanks to your help, I was able to install Sarge on my Libretto. I posted how I did it on the lists, since it is a bit different from your suggestions. Still, there are a few things this stubborn Libretto does not want to do for me. For example, the screen is 800x480, but it insists on displaying 800x600, so I lose a part of the image. How can I talk it into displaying 800x480 only? Also, while Sarge (very nicely!) loads all the necessaries for usb, it complains when I plug in the pcmcia usb card:

usb-ohci.c: found ohci device with no irq assignment. check bios setings!
PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin B of device 15:00.1. Please try using pci=biosirq.

And do it goes for all pins. Of course, no usb devices pluggged in it work.

And lastly, that thing runs HOT! From your experience, is that really normal? When I pull the PCMCIA cards from it, they are so hot, I worry just how well they would work...

Thanks for your help,
Luda