Re: mail delivery

* Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@csanyipal.info> [2006-05-29 18:01]:
> I try to send a mail to Roberto but get the following error message:

> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
> failed:
>
>   roberto@familiasanchez.net SMTP error from remote mailer after
>   RCPT TO:<roberto@familiasanchez.net>: host
>   santiago.familiasanchez.net [66.93.22.254]: 504 <debian-csp>: Helo
>   command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname
>
> I use exim4 on my Debian system with exim4-daemon-heavy.

I use exim4-deamon-light, but I had a similar problem a while ago. I
solved it by adding
  primary_hostname = my.host.name
to /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template.

- Felix

--
Felix C. Stegerman <flx@obfusk.net>                  http://obfusk.net
~ "Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature."