Mambo and Apache2

Hi all!
I've installed mambo on apache2, I've a static public IP. Apache2 test
page is OK. I've set up configuration.php in different ways, but I can
view my mambo server only from my intranet or only from internet
(changing configuration.php). I've read something in mambo forum, but
I'm not able to understand how solve the problem.
Is necessary change something in apache2.conf?
I've tried also to change DocumentRoot but I've not seen changes.
Is there an apache path problem?
Can you help me?
Thanks

--