Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2006 #1233

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 08:24:07PM -0700, Alan Ianson wrote:
> On Sun May 28 2006 04:37 pm, Toddgrohall@aol.com wrote:
> > godammit unsubscibe me to this bombardement of emails or send me CORRECT
> > info on how to do it, last time I tried i got 50 email back saying failed
> > and you already passed my threshold of annoyance
>
> hehe, thanks for the laugh.. :)
>
> But on most list emails it has unsubscribe info at the bottom of the post, but
> try this if you can't get unsubscribed.

I think this is one case where the policy may have backfired.  He's
responding to a debian-user-digest message, suggesting that he's subbed
to debian-user-digest and so same-REQUEST would be the appropriate
place, whereas he's probably been following that line in the emails,
which would net him an error message probably.

Your method, of course, works regardless of what it may say in the
footer ;)

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
  Generated by Signify v1.14.  For this and more, visit http://www.debian.org/