Re: hda: lost interrupt

> Also my system suspends even for a several minutes.
> Does it mean my hdd is going to crash?
try with: smartmontools

[...]
The smartmontools package contains two utility programs (smartctl and smartd)
to control and monitor storage systems using the Self-Monitoring, Analysis and
Reporting Technology System (S.M.A.R.T.) built into most modern ATA and SCSI
hard disks. It is derived from the smartsuite package, and includes support
for ATA/ATAPI-5 disks. It should run on any modern Linux system.
[...]

or with hdparm

Best R.
Pol