Re: question

Matus C wrote:
Hi, I have a problem with installation linux, I am installing it from cd, it asked me for language and for kyeboard i use, then it works for a while, but when I have 91% it hangs,there is written that it is looking for sd_mod to install / but nothing is happening / ........ I have no idea what the problem is...
- my hdd uses Serial ATA conection I hope you know the solution.. thanks it advance ! bye

Can you get the Knoppix Live CD and run that and sees what happens on your SATA system? http://www.knoppix.org/

You did not say but "installing it from CD" you mean 3.1r2?
If that is so, try the Etch installer:
if that does any better.

There have been lots of reports on trouble with SATA drives. Did you google for similar reports?