Installing Xvfb

Hello there,

  Not so long ago I used to have Xvfb installed on my debian testing
box. But recently I start having problem using command line tool based
on ncurses, the display was broken (even vi stop working). So I did an
update of the X stuff, but now I lost xvfb which I really need.

Suggestion welcome!
--
Mathieu

Problem is:

$ sudo apt-get install xvfb
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Recommended packages:
 xauth
The following packages will be REMOVED
 aalib1 akregator amor ark arts artsbuilder atlantik blt bluefish
bug-buddy cupsys dbus dbus-1-utils dcoprss ddd dia-common dia-gnome
doxygen-gui elvis eog
<very long long list>...
xfonts-utils xlibmesa-dri xlibmesa-gl
 xlibs xlibs-static-dev xmedcon xmms xosview xpdf xpdf-reader
xprint-common xscreensaver xscreensaver-gl xserver-xorg
xserver-xorg-core xserver-xorg-input-all xserver-xorg-input-evdev
 xserver-xorg-input-mouse xserver-xorg-input-synaptics xterm xutils
xutils-dev yacas yelp zenity
The following NEW packages will be installed
 xvfb
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 593 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/1805kB of archives.
After unpacking 1896MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Abort.