Re: gpilot & pilot-link messed up after hardware/software upgrade?

On Wed, 2006-05-24 at 16:11 -0400, Matt Price wrote:
> [some of this is in the earlier message]
>
> hi ubuntu,

d-u is not ubuntu.

[stuff deleted]

> I of course know nothing about what this might mean.  In any case I'd
> love some advice on howto diagnose these issues further!  the
> evolution/palm combination has been crucial for me.  thanks,

could you try your palm on a windoze box?

other things that come to mind about the serial port:

* baud rate
* stop bits
* parity
* data length
* hardware flow control

you could use minicom or gtkterm to adjust these settings.

--
Matt Zagrabelny - mzagrabe@d.umn.edu - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot