Re: rdate, ntp configuration

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 14:41 +0000, Olafur Jens Sigurdsson wrote:
> Have you tried to grep through the /etc directory to search for the IP
> for instance? Or just grep for rdate and see what you get.

That's the first thing I did - hence my question...

rimwards:/etc# grep -r 128.2.136.71 *
rimwards:/etc# grep -r rdate *
rimwards:/etc#

Nothing of either  What screwes with my head is, the error is from cron,
running as root.  So this must be in either of the cron directories, or
root's personal crontab (which on this box doesn't exist.

Thanks
Hans