Re: 2.6.16 update, lost wireless - seems not a udev issue

On 5/25/06, Richard Boyce <boycer@u.washington.edu> wrote:
Hi,

I recently upgraded Debian unstable and installed the 2.6.16-12
linux-image. All seems well except I am unable to bring up my wireless
connection. ifup freezes when it tries to run dhcpd on the wireless card:
(...)

Hi Richard,

Since you're running unstable, could you take a look if
linux-image-2.6.17-rc3 (from experimental) fixes this problem?  If
not, that would be better if you open a bug report[0].

[0] = http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

regards,
-- stratus