RE: PerlModule B::TerseSize causes Prototype mismatch: sub B::OP: size:none vs () error

Unfortunately its seems to vary which modules crash my system, for example
at the moment DBI is doing so.

However, I have noted a possible anomoly with the results for Time::Local
which you might check. The total given by Memory Usage is 179KB but the
constituent parts add up to 51KB. Other modules seem to agree within a KB or
two.

Barrie