Re: Why are my posts so delayed??

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 04:02:29PM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> Digby Tarvin wrote:
> > Just curious,
> >
> > Can anyone tell me why there seems to be a delay of about 12 hours
> > between posting a message and seeing it appear on the list?
>
> murphy (the machine that handes lists.debian.org) has been listed by
> SpamCop.  It is under heavy load since the queue is growing longer and
> longer.

Thanks - that would explain it. I was worried that it might have
been me that was blacklisted for some reason...

There does seem to have been a growing amount of spam on the list
lately - although I assume someone on the list would need to have
complained for that to have got it in the bad books...

Regards,
DigbyT
http://www.digbyt.com