Re: How to install jdk1.5?

Ed:

> I'm trying to install jdk1.5 on my Sarge system. I ran the  I did a
> search for jdk in Debian space and found very little.

This JDK as in the unstable non-free archive since a few days ago
because Sun changed their licence a bit. But I don't know how well the
new sun-java5-* packages integrate with sarge.

What I found nice before the SDK was in the official archives is
make-jpkg. This is just a small program that builds a .deb out of the
installer you get from java.sun.com.

J.
--
No-one appears to be able to help me.