Re: Redirecting X from a remote host

 I am trying to do the ssh thing -- first of all I thought the option
 was -Y -- as I read in the ssh manual, or should I not do that?    I
 have an Xauthority file on the remote system which was made from an
 xauth generate on the Cygwin system.

 When I did that once it worked, but now it says whenever I run
 something -- connection refused by server -- invalid magic cookie data
 (words to that effect).

 Any help would be appreciated.

 on Wednesday 05/24/2006 Mark(mark@ellandroad.demon.co.uk) wrote