PUBKEY errors

Greetings,
			These following errors were shown with the "apt-get update" command.
I have tried a few things to try to import the PUBKEY into my sytem,
without success. I would appreciate any help.. Many thanks

W: GPG error: http://ftp.au.debian.org unstable Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY 010908312D230C5F
W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org testing/updates Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 010908312D230C5F
W: GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org sid Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 07DC563D1F41B907
W: GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org experimental Release: The
W: GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org etch Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 07DC563D1F41B907
W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.nerim.net sid Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
010908312D230C5F

As I understand it, some places do not have PUBKEY for the packages on
the system. Is there a way to turn off the .gpp functions for some
repositories in the sources.list file?

--
Regards - Stef VK5HSX
          Adelaide, Sth Australia