lpd syslog error

Hi,

I am getting the following error in my syslog at start up:

lpd[1846]: /dev/usb/lp0: No such file or directory

My printer is a parallel port Cannon bjc-240.

I am running Debian Etch with KDE

I have no problems printing. I would just like to find the cause of this
error.
I have no problems accessing my usb keydrive/memstick.
The directory /dev/usb does not exist. Do I need it?

I recently commented out the files lines from my /etc/modules:
#usb-storagei2c-parport
#usblp

I did this because I no longer require usb printer support. These
modules were also causing other errors on start up.

What is causing this error?

How can I remove it?

Thanks

--