GTK drag'n'drop broken in testing?

When I use Drag'n'Drop in Mozilla or other GTK apps it seems to hang
sometimes. Meaning the pointer doesn't return back into his normal state
and everything left to do it ctrl+alt+bs...

You can reproduce this problem (and I'm sure it not only on my machine)
by selecting some text in Mozilla and try to drag it like a idiot...
after a short time the pointer doesn't return to the normal state anymore.

I tested it on two machines.. but wanted to report here before I fight
my way through the bug report dings bums..

Dirk