Re: Fonts Look Broken

Mario Moder wrote:
> problem. The solution that worked for me was to delete (by moving to
> another dir) my personal fontconfig file: ~/.fonts.conf
>
> After restarting xfs and x server everything looked fine again.

Unfortunately it does not work for me.

> not have the time to search a changelog for that. I do not even know
> which package's changelog I should look at ;-)

Well, that's the next problem I have no idea where to look for a bug
report or against which package I could make one.

Btw.: here another gross example showing the menu of thunderbird and in
the foreground the ff menu.
http://wieland.homelinux.org/thunderbird-firefox_menu_fonts.png

Sigmund