Re: Balancing load between multiple gateways [solved]

Hans du Plooy wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 11:39 +0200, Ronny Aasen wrote:
>
>>this is what you want.
>>http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html
>>
>>this is the split access part in a debian networks file fashion.
>>http://yellowpigs.net/computers/multiple_subnets
>>note that the  gateway $gw1 in teh eth0 stanca. would couse this to use
>>eth0 out allways. you want to replace that with the multipath route for
>>loadbalancing.
>

> Great!  This is exactly what I need!  Thanks a lot!
>
> Hans

shorewall also the ability to handle "multiple ISPs", which would work
for your situation as well.  Even if the lines are from the same ISP,
you can use shorewall to balance the load.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto