Re: exim4+spamassassin scan take seconds

hi all, I've trouble with Exim4(4.5) and spamassassin; my client when send a mail with mailclient wait some seconds and at last send the mail. In the exim's log I found very strange 7 second to scan a mail when searching in internet all people scan in 0 or 1 second;
thanks in advance

Perhaps you're doing DNS lookups which take a few seconds to time out?

thanks for the reply but the dns work well; the problem is of my configuration of spamc