detecting network problem ? help please ...

hi all,
i have a new computer and it has asus945 mainboard with realtek rtl 8168/8111 pci-e gigabit ethernet nic ethernet card on it.
i tried to install debian-etch net install image (daily-fetch) but it couldnt detect my ethernet card ;(
and this brand (i checked it from windows hardware manager) was not in debianlist. [since it couldnt detect my card. it listed a few ethernet card to select manually.]
is there anyone who has an onboard realtek rtl 8168/8111 pci-e gigabit ethernet nic working properly ?
google couldnt help ;(
so i need your help.
thanks in advance.
bye.