Re: thunderbird: howto copy mail headers

Johannes Wiedersich on 18/05/06 10:00, wrote:
Martin Hermanowski wrote:
On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 10:43:01AM +0200, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:

`CTRL+U, CTRL+A, CTRL+C' might be what you are looking for.

Thanks! That does it. I'm rather sure that it used to work without the CTRL+U in previous versions of Mozilla-Mail/Thunderbird.

One of the ugly features of Thunderbird that I dislike is that TB puts all the headers into a forwarded mail under the ----Original Message---- banner.
I suspect there may be an esoteric way of controlling this using the prefs.js - to tell TBird just to put to, from, date and title headers in but I never got around to tracking it down at mozillazine.org

Adam