Re: best way to secure communication?

(sorry about double mail, Thunderbird sucks for mailing lists)

lee wrote:

> what's the best way to secure IM-like communication? One way I could
> think of is using ssh and then talk (or some equivalent), another idea
> was to run an irc server like ircd-hybrid and use ssl.

Use Gaim with the gaim-encryption plugin. They are both in Debian,
cross-platform and don't care which chat protocol you are using. You
have to use Gaim on both ends (but this is a good thing ;-) )

Hope this helps,

--
George Borisov

DXSolutions Ltd