Script to delete duplicate files

When moving numerous messages from one IMAP folder to another it turns out that I now have multiple copies of many messages in my folder (that I moved everything too). Going to the server, I can see that there are are in fact multiple copies of the same file. I was wondering is there a script someone knows of that would say something like, Ok, if the date and the size of the file are exactly the same then delete one of the two.

Thanks