X doesn't work as normal user

Hello,

Since my upgrade from sarge to sid, i can't launch KDE as normal user (the only way i can launch KDE is as root).
   Here is the complete message received :
       xauth:  creating new authority file /home/lionelh/.serverauth.22121
       X: unable to open wrapper config file /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config
       X: user not authorized to run the X server, aborting.
       xinit:  Server error.

I have done and "ls /etc/X11/" and the file Xwrapper.config is not in the directory so why KDe launch correctly as root and not as normal user ?
   How can i solve this problem because i don't want to use root in KDE ?

Thank you for your answer.

Hubeau Lionel