Re: would someone shed me light on how to remove a debian pakcage?

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 07:37, formless void wrote:

> What about the case that you bought a car which has
> got a hiden camera to trace your route.

Where can I find one?  I've been looking for a good dashmount for a digital
camera so I can start a Portland version of tardsite.net and publicaly
humiliate all those who really should have plates that say CALIFORNIA as a
warning to other motorists...

--
Paul Johnson
Jabber: Because it's time to move forward  http://ursine.ca/Ursine:Jabber