Re: Marvell Yukon gigabit ethernet card

> The problem is the Marvell Yukon 88E8053 gigabit Ethernet card,
> integrated on the motherboard. I have seen many bug reports about this
[...]

Well, I have the same card and it is CURRENTLY not working. However,
when I first upgraded to 2.6.16 it DID work. I was forced to go back
to .15 (and my other NIC) due to some problems with the NVIDIA drivers
for my video card, but the Yukon board DID work with 2.6.16. Sorry I
can't be much more helpful than that.

That is very helpful. I recently read:
 http://lwn.net/Articles/183096/
that 2.6.16 was being considered for Etch. So please, use that! The
Marvell Yukon is a very popular onboard network adapter, it would be a
shame not to support it.

Thanks a lot!

Alex.