RE: Re: Another Newbie Troubles with Debian

Hi Josh,

Actually that is what I was trying to convey in my previous post...I press the enter key and the system does it's thing, and when all is said and done, I don't have a desktop.  Maybe I am asking the wrong question....after logging in, whether as the user I created or root, is there a command I need to invoke in order to fire up the KDE?

Also, according to the software selection screen I am supposed to be able to make multiple selections...for example if I wanted to install the Web Server, DNS Server, FTP Server along with the desktop.  How would I go about doing that???

Maybe it's me but it just seems like this is something that should be clearly detailed in the installation instructions.

Anyway, would you please enlighten me here?

Thanks!

!