Re: Mail Issues (pt 2 )

Steve Lamb wrote:

You were given many answers that work quite well. If you do not
understand those answers might I suggest researching them instead of
discarding them out of hand and stating the same question to the same set of
individuals mere days later.

There's the door. Your choice. *wave*

Um, yes, I am googling, as per say,
and not discarding there information data at all,
however, I have been given information in the past weeks,
that was not correct, and caused havoc on my system, have already crash the machine twice, re-installed three times, been to a few book store, looking for Debian Linux.

If I don't understand, I will post question.
simple as that.

I know I'm doing my part.
Rich

Here my post: <smile>