setup ODBC data source

I am trying to connect MSSQL from debian system. The reference which I was following, used Redhat's ODBCConfig. As that is not available on Debian, so I could not succeed there. Which is the equivalent to ODBCConfig in Deabin?

I have file /etc/odbc.ini which has at its end:

Name: MSSQLServer
Servername: 192.168.8.88
UID: sa
PWD:
Port: 1433

and file /etc/odbcinst.ini which has at its end:

    [TDS]
    Description = FreeTDS ODBC Driver
    Driver              = /usr/lib/libtdsodbc.so
    Setup: /usr/lib/libtdsS.so
    FileUsage   = 1

File /usr/local/etc/freetds.conf has at its end:

[TDS]
        host = 192.168.8.88
        port = 1433
        tds version = 7.0

On isse of command:
isql -v MSSQLServer sa passwd I get
[IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

However, I am able to execute:

debian:~# /usr/local/bin/tsql -S 192.168.8.88:1433 -U sa
locale is "en_IN"
locale charset is "UTF-8"
Password:****
1> quit
debian:~#

Can you suggest me some tool or file, which I need to edit, and what to type there, or any pointer for that.

Thanks in advance.

--
H.S.Rai