Re: Etch Gnome Acroread -- full screen behavior

Yeah, that is really annoying.  I can give you a work around and although
it works, it is also annoying:

1) Enable auto-hide for each panel

2) Go to the Configuration Editor->apps->panel->bottom_panel_screen0 and
set the auto_hide_size to zero manually.  Do the same for
top_panel_screen0.

Then when you launch acroread in fullscreen mode, you will not see the
panels.  You can turn the auto-hide off from the panel menu when you
are done.

Please let me know if you find a better way.

--M