Re: Problems creating RAID 5 using mdadm

Good way of resolve this problem is to compile drivers into kernel. Then the SATA controllers are initiated too eariler than the array building. More about SATA and arrays using mdadm, but in polish you can find at http://bu.bee.pl/articles.php?id=1

Regards,
Robson