Re: dialog package with mouse support

Magnus Therning wrote:
On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 12:17:19PM -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Magnus Therning wrote:
On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 06:50:41AM -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

Anybody knows of a dialog package version (Displays user-friendly
dialog boxes from shell scripts) that has mouse support?
Maybe zenity fits?
/M
Well, I'd like to stay out of X. I found something called Ndialog that
supports the mouse.

Ah, that was an important requirement missing form your original email
:-)

Another option maybe? whiptail

/M

I've got that installed too. I'll try it.

Installed libctk-3.0.25. The debian package doesn't work but the tarball does: is the *console tool kit*. No longer supported though and no docs at all. Is supposed to be a console API interface to gtk. Has sound support.