Re: dialog package with mouse support

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 06:50:41AM -0500, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
>Anybody knows of a dialog package version (Displays user-friendly
>dialog boxes from shell scripts) that has mouse support?

Maybe zenity fits?

by patent law on written works.

This is a company that looks the world's roughest, toughest anti-trust
regulators in the eye and laughs. Compared to anti-trust people,
copyright lawmakers are pantywaists. You can take them with your arm
behind your back.
     -- Cory Doctorow, Microsoft Research DRM talk