Re: Contact My Secretary

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 13:10:19 +0100, John Stumbles wrote:
> Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> >Florian Kulzer wrote:

> >>Apparently they even have conferences about their business model:
> >>
> >>http://j-walk.com/other/conf/index.htm
> >>

> >But what befuddles the mind, or my mind at least, is: do they actually
> >get customers to ante up?
>
> Dunno, I heard of one where the scammer ended up paying out (not
> $130,000,000,000, but > 0).
>
> Much entertainment here too http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Furthermore, in the interest of a fair and unbiased discussion, let's
hear an applause for Nkem Owoh and his hit video "I Go Chop Your Dollar"
aka the 419er anthem:

http://videos.antville.org/stories/1241274/

(The link to the quicktime video is right below the three screenshots.)

--
Regards,
          Florian