Re: OT: Politics [Was:Social Contract]

On Mon, 1 May 2006 07:28:53 -0400
hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:

> I still don't see the connection with gun control or with sentral
> planning ... unless perhaps you see the kind of intrusive disregard
> of civil rights to be central planning?

BINGO!  Really, now, /ALL/ their dreams came true on one orning and with
the loss of less than three thousand lives when the 'terrorists' could
easily have waited around an hour and killed something like 50,000.  If
that ain't central planning then I'm Linus Torvalds.  AND Alan Cox.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs