Re: OT: Politics [Was:Social Contract]

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:13:54 -0400
hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 02:10:30PM -0400, Curt Howland wrote:
> >
> > - --
> > September 11th, 2001
> > The proudest day for gun control and central
> > planning advocates in American history
>
> I've seen this .sig quite a few times now, and I *still* don't
> understand it.  Please explain.  What does hijacking airplanes have
> to do with central planning?

The backlash of 9-11 was like Christmas to the conservative
military-industrial complex and their puppet congress-critters.  All the
things they have wanted over the years like more defense spending, less
rights for citizens and the ability to run stormtrooper like raids on
citizens and eavesdrop on attorney/client converasations came true the
morning after.
I call it the American public running scared.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Press 'START' to stop
	Winduhs