Installing Debian Etch from DVD

Hi,
I trying install Debian Etch (17/04/2005) from 3 DVDs (aproximadaly 11Gb of
files by torrents), but Debian Installer don´t use the files of DVDs!
Debian Installer ask me about the mirror I can use to install Base System,
but I need install by DVDs because the machine don´t have internet access.
Then, Debian Installer don´t found a mirror, don´t get IP by DHCP (because is
not conect in network) and I can´t continue the installation.
My God! 11Gb of files is not enough?
How can I install Debian from DVD?
Please, somebody can help-me?
Thanks,