Printer setup howto

Hello!

How can I setup margins correlated to the edges of A4 paper?

I have the printer HP Business Inkjet 1000 and use the hpjis driver to
print.

If I use Gnome-cups-manager to setup the printer, and I print a test
page therein with format paper of A4, then to check margin settings, I
can use a ruler to verify that margin lines are printed at 0.5, 1, and
1.5 cm from the edge of the paper on all sides.

I verified these margin lines and get the results
from the top edge:
instead of 0.5 cm - 0.6 cm
instead of 1 cm - 1.1 cm
instead of 1.5 cm - 1.6 cm
from the right edge:
instead of 0.5 cm - 0.8 cm
instead of 1 cm - 1.3 cm
instead of 1.5 cm - 1.8 cm
from the bottom edge:
0.5 cm - don't show up	!!!
1 cm - don't show up    !!!
1.5 cm - 1.5 cm
from the left edge:
0.5 cm - 0.3 cm
1 cm - 0.8 cm
1.5 cm - 1.3 cm

How can I setup these margin lines to the right dimension?
Why don't show up the margin lines from the bottom edge of the paper at
0.5 cm and 1 cm?

If I do Align Cartridges... within HP Linux Imaging and Printing System
window, then the printer print 2 pages and on the first page print at
bottom corners 2 point:
from the left edge 0.6 cm
from the right edge 0.6 cm
from the bottom edge 0.5 cm

Accordingly to this abowe the printer can print from all edge of paper
A4 at 0.5 cm, but when I try to print say a draw.dxf from QCAD
application, then the printer don't print at the bottom edge of A4
paper. Why don't print there?

I appreciate any advices!

--
Regards, Csányi Paul