Re: [Somewhat OT] Explorer destroyer

On Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:48 AM GMT,

On Sat, 2006-04-29 at 23:40 +0200, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
Hi

This site was mentioned on my LUG list today:
http://www.explorerdestroyer.com/

It's a neat idea, and a nice feeling after all those "You must use
IE" screens you trip over from less thoughtful sites.  I've put it
on the front of my personal homepage[0] and it seems to work quite
well.

That just doesn't pass my reality check.  Is there any official
Google document that says that they will pay $1 bounties?

Yes, if you sign for google adsense, in the referral section they clearly state that if someone installs firefox as a result of clicking a referral from your website you will recieve up to $1. The same also applies if someone signs for an adsense account from being referred to the program by your website.

As for an official Google document that explains it, check here:

http://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=25889&topic=1449

Regards,
IraqiGeek
www.iraqigeek.com