Re: Social Contract

Paul Johnson wrote:
> No, the locals are more than capable of doing that.  However, we aren't able
> to defend ourselves against large swarms of Californians overrunning us.

    Ahhh yes, the tired ol' "Blame the Californians" game.  Tsk.  See, down
here in Vegas we got that problem licked.  Every weekend the wind kicks up.
Know why?  Because of the Californians stampeding over the border to pay our
state income taxes, pay us for room and board while they do it and in the end,
thank us for the opportunity.  Maybe you Oregonians should take that as a
pointer?  :P