Backports: Questions about OO.o 2.0

I am running Sarge and I have installed OO.o 2.0 from the OO.o site. I also still have the Debian packaged OO.o 1.x installed. These days, I only use v2.0, I only kept 1.x around as security, until I was OK with v2.0.

Since then, I have added backports to my sources.list file, but have not used anything from there, yet. I know that in the past, the version of OO.o 2.0 from backports did not include the "Help" files, which is why I went straight to the OO.o site.

If the backports version of OO.o 2.o is now complete, including "Help," and working well, then I will probably do the upgrade from backports and remove the non-deb version. But I don't want to do this if I am going to lose any functionality.

Can anyone who is using the backports version comment on its completeness and functionality, especially as compared to the version from the OO.o web-site?

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail