real media player is not working

Hi,

I've installed yesterday the real media player.

When I download a stream e.g. a readio stream it's working.

When I download a video stream it say's that I don't have the right
plugin installed.

When I run realplay from the command line real player is saying I need
an update but after I went to the update page it say's the real player
is up-to-date.

What can I do are there any logfiles stored where I can search ?

Do I need to change anything in the mailcap file ?

I'am using debian sarge, the macromedia flashplayer is working ...

Many thank's for you comment's !

--
Best Regards,

Mark