Re: Pinnacle PCTV Pro card

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 07:09:35AM +0200, Benjam? Villoslada wrote:
> I've moved the TV and radio "Pinnacle PCTV Pro card" from the SUSE computer to
> the new box with Debian Sid, but doesn't works: I get no sound.
>
> With KRadio one "click, click, click" is audible when I move the radio dial,
> but it's all.
>
> Any orientation?  Thanks :)

Any chance that you need to wire the TV card up to a separate sound
card?  I've seen that setup before.  It sucks when there are dropped
video frames, though; after each dropped frame the audiop ends up that
much more out of sync.  The TV card should really report dropped frames
even if it doesn't provide their contents.

-- hendrik