Re: Social Contract

On Thursday 27 April 2006 17:09, chris roddy wrote:

> I'm really glad we are having this astoundingly mind-numbing, useless
> argument about who can use what software for what purpose on what
> machine.
>
> This waste of electrons is one of the things I find refreshing about
> the Debian Social Contract. There's no need to have these idiotic
> exchanges about the software it covers.

Idiocy is in the mind of the beholder.

While I'm not following every post in this thread, Debian would not
exist as a distro if there were not those who considered these points
important.  It may be mind-numbing to you, but they are important
points to many people.

If you find this thread frustrating, there's always the delete key, kill
files, and, in many e-mail programs, ways to ignore particular threads.

Hal