Re: Need tutorial on making PDC (Samba + LDAP) with Debian

Harry (Linux) wrote:
All...

I need tutorial on making PDC (Samba + OpenLDAP) with Debian 3.1 (Sarge). Any good link or pdf? I have try the mandrake docs n i'm stuck. Thx a lot before...

Harry

I pretty much followed the howto at http://www.idealx.com/downloads/samba3-ldap-howto.pdf

I have not been able to get everything working completely yet though. I am having permission issues with adding machines to the domain which might be, but is probably not, related to the instructions in the howto.

Mike