Re: lists.debian.org vs google groups

Willie Wonka wrote:
[...]
Oh - and I use Mozilla Mail - but this list (and others) have w-a-y too
much mail for me to d/l and sort through

Create a filter that sends the mail-list messages to a special folder. It is very manageable this way.

> [...] plus I do NOT use
javascript in my browsers (except on occasion), and that makes it even
10x worse than what I described. I vascilate between on/off when it
comes to javacrap, [...]

Use Firefox and the Firefox extension noscript. Noscript allows you to enable Javascript for only certain sites.

With the Mozilla split-offs Thunderbird and Firefox, this list is infinitely manageable for me.