libXda.so

Hi,

I am using Debian unstable and since the last update to the new xorg my 3d acceleration does not work anymore. glxgears tells that it misses the accelerated x library libXda.so.1, which was not necessary before. In which package is this library or has somebody encountered the same problem? A friend of mine has the same hardware, everything works fine and he does not have that library. I have an ati radeon mobility 9000 and I am using the open source drivers.

Regards,
Isabella