Re: debootstrap fetching nonexistant packages

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 11:43:22PM +0200, Johann Hartwig Hauschild wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to install debian sarge with debootstrap.
> The problem is: it's trying to fetch libgcrypt7 which is not in
> debian-sarge. I tried to exclude libgcrypt7 and include libgcrypt11 but
> then I get another error because it fails to fetch libgnutls10. If I
> exclude that as well package-decompression fails.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

Is the mirror you're using up to date?  I just tried to install sarge
via debootstrap using ftp.debian.org and it picked up and installed
libgcrypt11 automatically.  I couldn't however run base-config, but
that's a different problem.

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
Ten persons who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.