Re: browser woes

Are you using the Debian packages or the Mozilla-provided ones (I
assume the former, since you mentioned that you do all of the updates
every morning)?

Yes, try moving the .mozilla directory to a temporary directory to
ignore it (or create a new user and try it with that account).

Did you install many extensions? I had random combinations of
extensions do the most bizarre thing to my browser. Especially when
these extensions were not from the official website.

Just some ideas.

--
Leonid Grinberg
lgrinberg@gmail.com